You want to swap postcards? Here is how I play:
- Play fair! That means if you wish a postcard that I have to buy for you, you should please send me a bought postcard, too.
- Send me a postcard. You should note your request and your address (including e-mail address) on the postcard you send me. You can also ask me to send a postcard to somebody else (for example your best friend, your sister/brother, …). Let me know your name, so I could tell them that you asked me to send the postcard to them.
- I will send you an e-mail once I received your postcard.
- I will send you (or the person you named) the requested postcard. After I dropped the card in the mailbox, I will let you know it is on the way.
- Let me know that the postcard arrived. Please send me an e-mail after the postcard I sent arrived. It gives me a good feeling to know that the swap is done and the card did not get lost.
As I was fooled quite some times, sent cards and did not receive any back, I decided only to swap by the above rules. I hope you understand.
Still want to swap? Well then, send me an e-mail and let me know… mypostcards.info[at]gmail.com